POSS Trading Competition, Trade to Share and Up to 80% APY Savings Promotion!
To reward the community members for their support, we are giving away 70,000 POSS in our Trading competition, 19,500 POSS in Trade to Share, and launching a fixed savings promotion with up to 80% APY!
I. Trading Competition — 70,000 POSS Giveaway!
Users will be ranked in terms of the total trading volume (buy+sell) of POSS. The top 20 users with the highest trading volume will be rewarded with corresponding rewards.
- 1st: 15,000 POSS
- 2nd: 12,000 POSS
- 3rd: 7,000 POSS
- 4th-10th: 3,000 POSS each
- 11th-20th: 1,500 POSS each
👉Trade Now POSS/USDT
II. Trade to Share — 19,500 POSS Giveaway!
During the event period, users who have the trading volume (buy+sell) greater than or equal to 100 USDT of POSS will be eligible to join a lucky lottery. 300 users will be drawn to receive 65 POSS each (Excluding the top 20 traders).
👉Trade Now POSS/USDT
III. Fixed Savings Promotion — Up to 80% APY!
POSS Savings Promotion will offer a 7-day/14-day/30-day basic financial product in POSS.
⚡️7-DAY: 20% APY
⚡️14-DAY: 45% APY
⚡️30-DAY: 80% APY
- User A has subscribed for 5,000 POSS with a 30-day lock-up period. After the product matures, the interest earned by user A is
- 5,000 * 30 * 80% / 365 = 328.76 POSS
- For this savings promotion, the total available subscription volumes of POSS are 77,000 POSS for 7-Day product, 160,000 POSS for 14-Day product and 320,000 POSS for 30-Day product respectively.
- For this Fixed Savings product, the total available subscription volume is 557,000 POSS.
What is BitMart Fixed savings?
Fixed savings pays interest on cryptocurrencies deposited during a pre-set duration.
For Fixed Savings, users cannot redeem funds before the pre-set redemption date. The funds will be redeemed automatically on the redemption date, and both the principal and interest will be paid to the spot wallet, with no transfer or redemption fees.
How to use BitMart Fixed savings?
- Users can subscribe within the period with limited volume, first come first served.
- Please make sure there are enough available funds in the account when subscribing. Our system will calculate the interest of the expected return after redemption according to the subscription volume.
- After the successful subscription, our system will change the status of account assets from available to locked. Users can check the details of the assets held on their assets page.
- When the product matures, it will be redeemed automatically, and the principal and investment return will be paid at once. Users can check the balance status in the assets list.
- Annualized interest rate: annualized interest rate refers to the rate of return gained during the investment period of one year;
- Duration: Duration refers to the time when their assets are locked. During this period, the fund is locked and cannot be traded or withdrawn by the user;
- Total amount / Total subscription amount: it refers to the total amount of financial products issued;
- Time of interest accrual: the time of interest (return) accrual after subscription;
- Expected revenue: expected revenue refers to the revenue based on known information if there are no unexpected events happened. The platform calculates the income formula with subscription amount * annualized interest rate * lock-up days / 365.
- Redemption date: the ending date of the investment product when the payback automatically returns to the available balance.
- Only registered BitMart users can participate in the promotions.
- Users who use multiple accounts to join will not be qualified for any rewards.
- For the Trading promotion, the rewards will be distributed within 15 business days (not including national holidays, and weekends) after the competition concludes.